1. What is C#?
- C# (pronounced "C sharp") is a simple, modern, object-oriented, and type-safe programming language.
- It will immediately be familiar to C and C++ programmers.
- C# combines the high productivity of Rapid Application Development (RAD) languages.
2. What are the types of comment in C#?
There are 3 types of comments in C#.
Single line (//) Multi (/* */) Page/XML Comments (///).
3. What are the namespaces used in C#.NET? Namespace is a logical grouping of class. using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Windows.Forms; 4. What are the characteristics of C#? There are several characteristics of C# are : Simple Type safe Flexible Object oriented Compatible Consistent Interoperable Modern 5. What are the different categories of inheritance? Inheritance in Object Oriented Programming is of four types: Single inheritance : Contains one base class and one derived class. Hierarchical inheritance : Contains one base class and multiple derived classes of the same base class. Multilevel inheritance : Contains a class derived from a derived class. Multiple inheritance : Contains several base classes and a derived class.
eyboard and the program checks if the input character is a letter. If so, it checks if it is lowercase or uppercase. These checks are performed with the IsLetter, and IsLower, both of which return t